Sunday, October 14, 2007

Welcome To The Felon and Ex-Con Forum


I would like to personally welcome everyone. I have designed this blog to be used more so as a forum rather than just a blog.
My ambition and goal is to bring all of us together as felons and ex-convicts to form a think tank in which we can overcome the many obstacles that society has placed upon us by posting questions, comments, articles, job leads, information relevant to our cause, new state and federal statues that affect us, etc. .
I believe that together we can make our lives better and more enjoyable. Together we have to stand because divided we shall fall. I like the saying "Honor Amongst Thieves", hopefully we will be able to create that honor here and learn from each other and put that life as a felon behind us and live and enjoy our lives with our families as we should. If society wont grant us our civil and God given liberties than we must ban together and learn to create our own, there is power in numbers and numbers are power.
I will be seeking help from others to help moderate this site so if anyone is interested please email me @ kenny-knight@sbcglobal.net so that we may get this thing going. That's all for now but more is to come, please help share my vision of creating more opportunity for felons through knowledge of others. We need your eyes and ears to make this work for the good of all.
First Time Felon

3 comments:

First Time Felon said...

I ONLY WANT PEOPLE TO POST SERIOUS QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, IDEAS & REPLIES

Anonymous said...

I think this is very important Felon, we need this so that we can put our minds together and come up with something great... im interested in helping out.

Anonymous said...

Im defintly feeling this movement as something that is almost mandatory at this particular time when things have become more and more difficult for those who have gotten entangled in this system. There is defintly strength in numbers so Im willing to do my best to hold down my part of this network


J.Hype
blogspot.com.justishype